Friday is finally here!
Another two Friday link ups: Five on Friday with Christina and friends, and Oh Hey Friday with Karli and Amy.
1. Last day of School. It is a sad Friday as we say goodbye to SJ's first play school. SJ started at Jolly Tots in April and she has loved every day of school. Her teacher Jennie and assistant Khosi are the most wonderful, happy and friendly ladies. We have been so blessed with such a special school and we are very sad to say goodbye.
2. Teacher Gifts. Last week, I posted a few ideas for teacher gifts and I decided to get creative and use a few to spoil the special teachers at school. They loved them!
3. Class friends gifts. We can't spoil the teachers and not the little friends. We made little reindeer with red lollipops for SJ's little class mates - a thank you for being my friend this year and merry christmas.
4. Christmas Art. We received a big envelope of all SJ's art today - and such cute Christmas ideas that I'm sure she had lots of fun painting and decorating during her school days.
5. New beginnings. SJ will start Play Group at a new school in the new year. We have found a lovely private school close to home that starts from age 3 through to high school. She already loves it after spending hours playing at the Open Day and we are very excited for next year! How cute are her bags and hat?
Have a happy weekend